On Nov 10, 2009, at 6:27 AM, Kenneth Van Wyk wrote:
> In any case, I'm not sure of the lay of the land at the conference site, but
> I'm betting there's a bar in or near the site.  Let's plan on meeting up
> there immediately following the day's sessions on Thursday.  As soon as I can
> pinpoint the actual bar name/location, I'll post it here.

OK, so I did fail at getting the word out--sorry.  However, it was nice to see
at least a few SC-Lers notice the sponsored cocktail hour on the conference
agenda.  Great to meet some of you face to face.  And thanks to Cenzic for
hosting the cocktail hour, by the way.

For those of you who weren't there, if you work with web apps at all, you
really ought to put OWASP on your radar.  Great community of people, and these
events are a fabulous time to chat with some of the brightest software security
people on the planet.  Thanks, OWASP!

Cheers,

Ken

-----