From: Gary McGraw [mailto:g...@cigital.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 2:18 PM
To: McGovern, James F. (P+C Technology); Secure Code Mailing List
Subject: Re: [SC-L] BSIMM update (informIT)

hi james,

I'm afraid you are completely wrong about this paragraph which you have
completely fabricated.  Please check your facts.  This one borders on slander
and I have no earthly idea why you believe what you said.

> Would BSIMM be a better approach if the audience wasn't so
> self-selecting? At no time did it include corporations who use Ounce Labs or
> Coverity or even other well-known security consultancies.

BSIMM covers many organizations who use Ounce, Appscan, SPI dev inspect,
Coverity, Klocwork, Veracode, and a slew of consultancies including iSec,
Aspect, Leviathan, Aitel, and so on.

gem

On 2/4/10 10:29 AM, "McGovern, James F. (eBusiness)"