Thanks Jeff.

It seems that the link you provided contains the whole distribution of
texlive (over hundred texlive*).  My system only has 19 texlive* as below.

# rpm -aq | grep --colour=always texlive*
texlive-2007-57.el6_2.x86_64
texlive-context-2007-57.el6_2.x86_64
texlive-texmf-xetex-2007-38.el6.noarch
texlive-texmf-latex-2007-38.el6.noarch
texlive-texmf-errata-2007-7.1.el6.noarch
texlive-texmf-errata-dvips-2007-7.1.el6.noarch
texlive-texmf-errata-latex-2007-7.1.el6.noarch
texlive-texmf-errata-context-2007-7.1.el6.noarch
texlive-dvips-2007-57.el6_2.x86_64
texlive-texmf-dvips-2007-38.el6.noarch
texlive-utils-2007-57.el6_2.x86_64
texlive-texmf-fonts-2007-38.el6.noarch
texlive-texmf-2007-38.el6.noarch
texlive-texmf-errata-fonts-2007-7.1.el6.noarch
texlive-xetex-2007-57.el6_2.x86_64
texlive-latex-2007-57.el6_2.x86_64
texlive-texmf-errata-xetex-2007-7.1.el6.noarch
texlive-texmf-context-2007-38.el6.noarch

May not be a good idea to download them one by one.  How do update the
whole distribution?

Also, should remove the texlive-2007 before update to texlive-2011?

-Daniel.