I doubt that that will occur, but in the event that it does the GEHC Compute
Systems Team will be there to help in any way that we can.

- Chris

From: owner-scientific-linux-us...@listserv.fnal.gov
[mailto:owner-scientific-linux-us...@listserv.fnal.gov] On Behalf Of Taylor
Woods
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 1:43 PM
To: Robert Blair
Cc: scientific-linux-users@fnal.gov
Subject: Re: furlough?

I saw that Red Hat 6.5 Beta is floating around, wonder how long it will before
we get an update for it on SL6?

>From the desk of Taylor Woods: Just one man and his computer

"Success is not measured by the amount of failures but by the amount of
attempts to accept failure as NOT an option"

Taylor Woods
jtwoods0...@gmail.com<mailto:jtwoods0...@gmail.com>
(404)536-7773
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Robert Blair