The goal is to find the sched.c (the linux scheduler source code). It seems
that the kernel sources are installed from repository however there is no such
kernel-source or similar things.

Can some find sched.c on his system?

# rpm -qa | grep kernel
dracut-kernel-004-336.el6.noarch
kernel-firmware-2.6.32-279.5.1.el6.noarch
kernel-headers-2.6.32-279.22.1.el6.x86_64
kernel-2.6.32-279.5.1.el6.x86_64
kernel-devel-2.6.32-279.5.1.el6.x86_64

Regards,
Mahmood