You have an architecture problem and am trying to install i686 or x86_64 on
a system which wants to be one or the other. Try installing

yum install wine.i686

or

yum install wine.x86_64

and see if that helps any. If not the see where the conflicts are occuring
and if you need the conflicting architecture.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.