On 07/01/2014 10:06 AM, Jarek Polok wrote:
it made my
job of rebuilding CentOS 5 packages on IA64 much much easier, and SLC
5.4 is still my startup distribution for bootstrapping an Altix before
pointing to my C5 rebuild repos (I haven't spun ISO's as yet, just
rebuilt the packages).
Do you have your rebuild available somewhere to the public ?

Not at the moment, as the packages are unsigned, and I haven't been exactly
speedy on keeping up with updates.  If demand were to ramp up, I would be
willing to make them available, after I set up signing infrastructure, doing
the signing, and setting up some automation for the builds.  I would not be
willing to make a 'timeliness' commitment on updates, though, since it is very
much a secondary effort here right now.

But my gut feel is that there is very little demand right now.