On 12/17/2014 04:25 PM, Fernando Andrés Muñoz Bravo wrote:
I mean, if SL will become a CentOS variant or not.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smo...@gmail.com
<mailto:smo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 17 December 2014 at 14:49, Fernando Andrés Muñoz Bravo
    <wasp...@gmail.com <mailto:wasp...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Hi guys...

        What about CentOS variant for SL?... Still planning, or this
        kind of "merging" will not apply?

    I think it is going to take a lot more context for anyone to
    understand what you are meaning.

        --
        Fernando Andrés Muñoz Bravo
        *Tg.* Análisis y Desarollo de Sistemas de Información

    --
    Stephen J Smoogen.

--
Fernando Andrés Muñoz Bravo
*Tg.* Análisis y Desarollo de Sistemas de Información
Linux user #487547

I think the answer to that is no. The SL team made a decision to continue to spin their own independent set of packages and not become an add-on repository to the CentOS build.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong...

-Mark