On 06/11/2016 03:12 PM, Joseph Areeda wrote:
Hi Todd,

• I can give this a try for you I'm a little confused. Pretty sure the partition tables are fine but I don't think you can use the Apple file system, Mac OS X extended.

 The  FAT or EX FAT file system are compatible, I use them often.

The nutshell version of the solution I separately e-mailed to Todd directly (I keep forgetting that the SL lists are 'reply-all' lists......) is to enable ELrepo and 'yum install kmod-hfsplus' if you want read-only journaled HFS+ or read/write HFS+ (no journal). If your HFS+ filesystem has a journal, you need the Paragon HFS/NTFS bundle to get read/write, but it has some issues with large transfers on EL7 (works flawlessly on EL6).