On 06/15/2016 12:32 AM, Andrew C Aitchison wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016, Yasha Karant wrote:

WYSIWYG (not LyX that produces LaTeX but internally is not LaTeX)? Thus far,
I have not found such a WYSIWYG.

EPEL includs Kile
    http://kile.sourceforge.net/
(possibly an abbreviation of KDE Integrated LaTeX Environment).

I have Kile, LyX, Texstudio, etc., and cannot afford BaKoMaTeX . However, that was not the primary thrust of my enquiry. I am looking for specific LaTeX utilities in a SL7 or compatible port (RPM preferred, but LaTeX "automagic" utility installation methods will suffice), the list being:

XeLaTeX

Biber

Texindy

Makeglossaries