Konstantin Olchanski writes:
> No alternative desktop is very bad. Ubuntu has: gnome, mate, cinnamon,
> kde, lxde (I think), maybe a few more.

I haven't tried CentOS 8 yet to verify, but as it is essentially a fork
of Fedora (where I use kde all the time), you should just be able to
install KDE (or your favorite from Konstantin's list above) from the
repositories and go.

Certainly, this was true of previous CentOS's.

--
                               Alec Habig
                     University of Minnesota Duluth

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__neutrino.d.umn.edu_-7Ehabig_&d=DwIBAw&c=gRgGjJ3BkIsb5y6s49QqsA&r=gd8BzeSQcySVxr0gDWSEbN-P-pgDXkdyCtaMqdCgPPdW1cyL5RIpaIYrCn8C5x2A&m=q_RT-mnBZA9K0MDZFwsf38kIbc08BNoF_GUEcM_ifBI&s=vACU8Lr3VxoljMnvpghJJ8MKZI1NkiT2ew_5k1it-Nw&e=