Greetings,

Thanks for checking. That seems to fit that every other distro is fine. But I've now check a dozen different systems on SL 7.9 and all show it.

Thanks!
~Stack~

On 2/10/21 7:37 PM, Konstantin Olchanski wrote:

here goes, all on physical machines.

sl6, macos: no numfmt, sorry

ubuntu lts 20.04, centos-7, rhel-8 (ahem!):

$ echo 0 | numfmt
0

perhaps your 80387 chip is faulty. (happened to us once
on an R3000/R3010 SGI workstation)

K.O.