No it doesn't.

Until we all recognize that we all have bias it will continue to be
embedded into the algorithms used to track humans, usually the poor and
disenfranchised who don't have the monetary/political power compared to
those collectively decide what they will or will not allow in their
community.

It is abundantly clear that your bias against the poor has influenced your
worldview of this documentary. I challenge you to not only read her actual
paper, but to look at it from the historical context of how Black people
have been tested since we were kidnapped and forced into the US for chattel
slavery, how the police force began as a means to catch escaped slaves, how
Jim Crow was used to steal wealth while instilling fear in the lives of
Black people, and how, to this day, Black people still live within a
systemically racist system which allows for this ridiculous gaslighting
conversation because how dare a Black woman question the ethics of the
"great" and very very white computer scientists.

Tell me, how many Black people are in this group? And what practices have
been put into place to ensure you retain Black people? In other words, what
has been done within this group to check bias to.ensure that you have a
diverse group of people working together to improve this OS?

I'll wait.

STEM Academy Instructor