Planning to upgrade a number of WS's to Alma 8.5.
I need to ask them a question but their web site says my brouser is too
old.  So I can't ask them a question about installing Alma 8.5

Since some developers monitor this web page.  I was hoping to get a
question answered by the back door.

Problem:  We have a number of GigaByte 970A DS3 Version 2 (black MB)
The bios on these MB will not boot from a USB Flash.  Most of the stuff
on the internet is Noixe.
I can load Alma 8.5 minimal but need the full version that will not fit
on a DVD.  I have it on a USB Flash but it will not boot.
Is there there anyway to load alma 8.5 minimal and later update via the
internet or ??? to the full 8.5 version.

I have asked Gigabyte Support for a specific Bios update to remove the
security BS.  They are working on finding it !  I know the bios update
version number but it does not exist anymore.

I would be nice to be able to disable security to install a system and
then turn it back on.  I guess it too logical.

Maybe I should consult Dilbert.  Got two new Dilbert books for Christmas
- there really a hoot.  Reminds me of a place where I used to work.

Happy New Year
Larry Linder