The below statement makes it seem that your are trying to burn the ISO "image" file (which contains a file system) within another filesystem (ISO9660 etc). That is not correct. Your burner software should have a function to burn a raw image file to the DVD without using any file system. If you mount the DVD in a Windows or Linux machine and see a single file, the ISO file, in a file browser, then it has been burned incorrectly.

--Chris

Assuming it's pilot error on my part, what DVD file system disk format *should* I be selecting when using Roxio MyDVD to burn this ISO file onto the DVD+R disk? (ISO9660, Joliet/ISO9660, or UDF ?) I selected the default in the MyDVD application, but wonder if I should have chosen UDF instead ?