Thank you very much for your suggestions!

Unfortunately, nfs is not an option. One of my two NAS (the Netgear) supports nfs, but I found out, that if I bind writing rights to some IPs of my subnet, it's working with that device.

Unfortunately the kernel, of the other device, does not support nfs. There's a community-build kernel supporting this, but I do not have enough confidence in my linux knowledge to change the kernel.

But I am confused what's the difference between mounting a share (via mount -t ... or editing the fstab) and accessing the share with nautilus (smb://u...@192.xxx.xxx.xxx/share)? I always thought, that cifs is the newer version of smb and that there aren't many differences. When I am looking for mounted devices (mount or df) I don't get anything about the shares, which are accessed via nautilus - so they are not mounted!?

--
Julian Klein