Hi,

I've been a CentOS user for a few years, and I just decided to switch to SL. I installed it on two of my sandbox PCs in my office. First reaction : I like it a lot!

I expect a few things to be different than CentOS, and maybe the odd rough edge here and there. First things first.

Does the RPMForge third party repo work OK with SL ? Because I just configured it and tried a 'yum install mplayer' and got a load of Yum error messages about missing dependencies.

I'm aware this question could possible (also?) belong on the RPMForge mailing list, though I'm not exactly sure.

Which third party repo do you guys recommend?

Cheers from the sunny South of France,

Niki Kovacs
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr