Le 14/04/2011 03:39, Nico Kadel-Garcia a écrit :
Yeah, I just hopped over from CentOS due to the delays in release and
the invisibility of the build process there. I'm pretty happy with SL
6.0.

+1.

Quite some familiar names around this mailing list. As far as I'm concerned, I expected some sort of refugee camp, and I'm the more pleasantly surprised to find it's a four star hotel. Less than 24 hours with SL, and it looks like I'm going to stick with it.

I just discovered that the text-based version of Anaconda has been seriously amputated in functionality. But that's probably an upstream decision.

Plus, I wonder why I can't install SL6 on my good old Fujitsu Lifebook with a Pentium M processor, which the installer kernel refuses to work with. Any know workaround for that apart from installing SL 5.x or buying a new laptop?

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr