Dear Sunil Sir,

Here are answers to your questions:-

1. DO an entry in /etc/fsab for /home like the following, but make sure
where it is actually mounted:-
# cat /etc/fstab

LABEL=/                              /                       ext3
defaults                       1 1

/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 /home             ext3     defaults,usrquota
        1 2

LABEL=/home                    /home               ext3    defaults
                1 2

LABEL=/boot                      /boot                 ext3    defaults
                        1 2

tmpfs                                  /dev/shm          tmpfs   defaults
                        0 0

devpts                                /dev/pts            devpts
gid=5,mode=620         0 0

sysfs                                   /sys                  sysfs
defaults                        0 0

proc                                    /proc                 proc
defaults                        0 0

LABEL=SWAP-sda5          swap                 swap    defaults
                 0

# mount –o remount /home

# quotacheck –a /home (It will create a database file aquota.user at /home)

# quotaon /home            (means we have applied quota on /home)

# edquota –u username (to apply quota on a particular user).

# edquota sunil

File System                             blocks    soft       hard
            inodes             soft      hard

/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00                72                100000000
   100000000            18                             0              0

# edquota –t                   (To apply grace period)

Filesystem                               block grace period
                  inode grace period

/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00                7 days
                                                       7 days

2. Mount the 4TB free space in some mount point and then create  ext3 file
system in it using fdisk or
any other disk management tool.

Regards
Vivek Chalotra