OK, now I have only two new questions:)

1. When trying to install wine, I have a dependency problem.
package tcp_wrappers-libs-7.6-57.el6.rfx.x86_64 (Which is newer Than
tcp_wrappers-libs-7.6-56.3.el6.i686) is already installed
What I have to use tool to solve this problem?
or I have to delete the old package?

2. Later, if I want to remove this repository is it only I have to
uninstall?
For example: yum remove EPEL-release?

Sorry, I'm reading tutorials and manuals for RedHat, but I do not
understand the
behavior of rpm.
But I'm working on it: P

2011/7/28 Troy Dawson <daw...@fnal.gov>

> On 07/28/2011 07:26 AM, Pere Casas Puig wrote:
>
>> My experience with SL6 at the moment is very good.
>> Now I'm looking to install Wine, but can not find it.
>> I need to manage some RouterOS with WinBox
>>
>> I've been searching but only find by Centos and Fedora.
>> I tried applying it to SL6, but I have not worked.
>> Any ideas?
>> Thkns !
>> --
>> ______________________________**______________________________**
>> _____________________
>>
>> Pere Casas
>>
>> pcasas.p...@gmail.com <mailto:pcasas.p...@gmail.com>
>>

> Wine is part of the epel repository.  To get wine from a stock SL6 install
> do
>
>  yum install epel-release
>  yum list wine\*
>
> And then install the wine packages that you want.
> I'm not a wine expert, so I am not sure which wine packages you would want,
> I just know where to get them from.
>
> Troy
> --
> Troy Dawson  daw...@fnal.gov  (630)840-6468
> Fermilab  ComputingDivision/SCF/FEF/**SLSMS Group

Pere Casas

pcasas.p...@gmail.com