Hi,

Le 17/01/2012 16:27, palmerlwatson a écrit :
When I'm trying to log in to a server via FTPS with Filezilla I get
these FTP messages from the server:

Response:   220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
Response:   220 You will be disconnected after 60 minutes of inactivity.
Command:    AUTH TLS
Response:   234 AUTH TLS OK.
Error:  GnuTLS error -50: The request is invalid.
Error:  Failed to initialize TLS.
Error:  Could not connect to server

It worked great before on Fedora 14/Filezilla. But now I'm using
Scientific-Linux with Filezilla (I reinstalled my PC from Fedora to
Scientific Linu), and it gives this. What am I missing?

I found today a thread on Filezilla forum, stating that beginning with Filezilla client 3.53, 3DES "insecure" encryption is no more allowed. For vsftpd, a solution quoted is to add this option to vsftp.conf :
ssl_ciphers=HIGH

I tried, this works.

See :
http://forum.filezilla-project.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23280

Alain

Alain Péan - LPP/CNRS
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas - UMR 7648
Observatoire de Saint-Maur
4, av de Neptune, Bat. A
94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés
Tel : 01-45-11-42-39 - Fax : 01-48-89-44-33