On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:48 PM, jdow <j...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> It seems there should have been some way to cozen yum into sending the
> administrator email regarding the process that needs to be taken.
<snip>

I ask once again that all elrepo-related talks be taken to the elrepo
mailing list. The SL list is the place where SL-specific topics are
handled. But more importantly, users who are concerned (this includes
RHEL and CentOS users) can join the discussion on the elrepo M/L. In
fact, there is already one post/idea by Nux:

http://lists.elrepo.org/pipermail/elrepo/2013-January/001620.html

And by now everyone is subscribed to the elrepo list, right? Right?

Akemi