On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Todd And Margo Chester
<toddandma...@gmail.com <mailto:toddandma...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi All,

    I have been getting a lot of calls lately about poor
    Internet service from customers.  Mostly it is during
    one of the DDOS attacks, like the one recently
    on Spamhaus.

    Does anyone know of a site that gives status on
    this sort of thing, so I do not have to wait to
    hear it on the news?

    Took a trip over to us-cert.gov <http://us-cert.gov>,  but could not
    find anything useful (doesn't mean it was not there,
    just that I had no luck finding it).

    Many thanks,
    -T

On 04/13/2013 08:19 PM, John Hebert wrote:> See the external links at the bottom of
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack.
>
> Those customer's PCs may be infected and part of the DDoS botnet.

Uh oh!  I wonder.