Yes this is based off of wattOSr5, I have it running on an older Dell
laptop, the newer Ubuntu distros (10.10 and above) seemed to freeze or not
be compatable with the limited resources available ( 2 gig of ram lightning
fast LOL. Parrot Security is running slow but does work. Go figure

>From the desk of Taylor Woods: Just a man and his computer
(404)536-7773 cell
"Success is not measured by the amount of failures but by the amount of
attempts to accept failure as an option"

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any
attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records.
Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.