On 12/22/2014 12:51 PM, Yasha Karant wrote:
We have end users that we support on machines currently running IA-32 SL6x who
need Adobe Flash capability in a Mozilla Firefox browser.

From Adobe (presumably under the influence/control of the Microsoft monopoly):

*NOTE*: Adobe Flash Player 11.2 will be the last version to target Linux as a
supported platform. Adobe will continue to provide security backports to Flash
Player 11.2 for Linux.

Is there a replacement for the Adobe Flash Player?  Is there a
version/replacement that properly works with x86-64 SL7 using a 64 bit Firefox?

Yasha Karant

What's the problem here?  Flash is available for 32 and 64-bit browsers, use
their yum repo.  Just because the version is older than others, doesn't mean it
is insecure or won't do the job.