From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of DJ VIBE
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 09:16
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: What does Sci-Fi have against Black people?

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> i posted about this during Season one of Galactica and did a count
of Blacks. I counted about three or four, incuding the comm officer
and some nameless pilots (I assume) used in the background. I then
found a lot of Blacks existed afterall: on the prison barge!  When
Apollo was sent over there to quell the riots, the place was lousy
with Big Black Man, most of them dark-skinned as hell and bald...

See, you guys have me ROFLMBAO!  I'm gonna double-check for that when
I get the Season 1 DVD in September, but you're probably right and
IIRC, Saggiterion, where Zarek and his followers are from, is
considered the ghetto of the colonies.  Go figure.

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*        Visit your group "scifinoir2
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2> " on the web.

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

  _____

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>