--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Johnson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's rerun Fridays at 7 pm Eastern. What intrigues me about the show is
> that the lead star is a young Black man. It's actor Adrian Lester, who
> was seen in Primary Colors. Somehow I doubt an American show like this
> would give the cool lead role to a Brother.

I've enjoyed all the Hustle series. Adrian Lester is exceptional in it
and he carries the show very well. One of the things I like about
living outside the U.S.is you get to see images of Blackness in all
its variations. Especially from the BBC. They don't seem to be afraid
to let the lead be colors other than White and the type factor isn't
always on show or used so heavyhanded.

Meta