This is the trailer for the Aquaman series that the CW declined to
pick up.  I personally panned the idea for this series, and I'm
standing by what I said. THis series would eventually "Smallville"
out and get really random. But you  know, as I look at this
trailer...and then look at "Superman Returns" and look at what other
comic book properties are being turned into movies...I think this
would have made a pretty good theatrical release. Check out the CAST.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pv7YlUiI1-w

Science fiction and fantasy Genre magazine

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS