I love Denny Crane!  Shatner is great in that role, and pairs perfectly
with Auberjoinis and Spader.

-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)
Sent: Monday, 22 May, 2006 12:39
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Shatner Developing Riding Program for
Disabled Middle Eastern Children

While Shatner has the higher profile Stewart does more movies than
Shatner as well as plays.  I've also seen him do some high profile guest

starring roles and cameos on hits shows in the UK.   He also does video
games and voice overs and narration.  I realize that Shatner does
narration as well.    I also see him listed as starring in a new series
thriller that I never heard of called Eleventh Hour.  I think it is in
the UK.  As I flip the channels of cable here and in the states, it
seems that I am also seeing him or hearing him.

Regardless, I'm very proud of the work Shatner is does now.  Have you
seen him on Boston Legal

Tracey

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> You could say Stewart's more successful, that's why I said "arguably"
in reference to Shatner being the most successful, but that he's
probably the most high-profile overall. Between the X-Men flicks
Stewart's not as omnipresent as Shatner, whose grinning chubby mug is
everywhere!

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*      Visit your group "scifinoir2
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2> " on the web.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

  _____

Science fiction and fantasy Genre magazine

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS