What do Peter's social and financial ills have to do with the possibility of
a script overloaded with too many characters being bad? Have you seen X-3
yet? That's the kind of fumbling we're worried about.

  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Daryle Lockhart
Sent: Tuesday, 06 June, 2006 21:46
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Four Spider-Man 3 Villains!

I have to disagree with you guys on this one.

This is Spider man. In the books, Peter's POVERTY is a villian. His
CLASS schedule. It's time for a movie that doesn't treat the audience
like a bunch of slow bus children. The character is a broke college
student who turns broke photographer who turns, eventually,
underpaid public school teacher. Spider-Man is a hero with complex
issues and a textured life. The complexity of the character universe
is what I LIKE about Marvel characters. As far as I'm concerned,
bring on Mysterio! Who ELSE can we dig up?