I missed it...Was watching SCI FI!!! Got it back...New cable company!

Martin Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I found that out at midnight,
thanks. The thing they call a tv guide that I get is crap. It said that "Monk"
was airing.

buky90 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: as all the cable stations do they're showing
it twice. Why dosent tnt do
this. Also anyone watching the closer?? they have a very diverse cast and
way before the standing ovation for greys anatomy.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM