Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>I'm still trying to figure out where Noah fits into this...

In the sense that Noah rescued a sampling of all earthly creatures. Norway
is doing a simliar thing, but with seeds. Not an exact comparison, but
near enough. Think - in place of 'everything that creepeth upon the earth'
(Noah's haul) - all known varieties of the world's crops. For flood,
insert global catastrophe.

Brent

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Zo.u8A/lOaOAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM