Two on hand, but I know I guy over in the LMC who can hook you up.

Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Okay...trade you one
replacement warp coil for three graviton shield emitters...in decent,
condition, please...

Martin Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Speak for yourself. As soon as I get
the replacement warp-field coil for my flying saucer, I'll be in low lunar
orbit, taking pics for sale on CosmosBay.

g123curious <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Well... we are all toast, literally.

George

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "brent wodehouse"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.ursispaltenstein.ch/blog/weblog.php?/weblog/meteorite_collis
ion/

"Excuse me while I whip this out."
Cleavon Little , "Blazing Saddles"

"La'V' is always watching...Be careful who you talk to." - The Side Street
Chonicles by C.W. Badie

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM