  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)
Sent: Friday, 14 July, 2006 15:26
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2]Veronica Mars

I think because overall, with much variation Scifi buffs tend to be
drawn to mysteries, thrillers, spy flicks, fantasy, horror (no so much
slasher), vampire, anime, government/corporate conspiracies, sword and
sorcerer movies and shows. I've notices this among my friends, my
Internet friends and on the net as a whole. Many scifi sites seem to
cover all of these categories probably because they are aware of the
same trend.

Tracey

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM