I've actually messed around bit with Mambo.  I like it.  A few years
back, some guys from China hacked our index page.  Same situation.  For
a while I used to get angry emails from people who said my site was
about hate, so it has me a little on guard for hackers with malicious
inter.  I'm glad no major damage was caused.

Tracey