Personally, as a hetero male, I can't even look at a woman wearing the things.
Turns my stomach. But I've always been a strong believer that a woman should
sell the product rather than the container.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I, for one will be glad when the low rider jean fad is over. Don't get
me wrong, it is a good look, but only on a small minority of the
population. That style with its accompanying thong can take a good
looking, relatively in shape woman and make her look like a cow.
Meanwhile, she prancing around like she looks good. I've had to avert
my eye on numerous occasions to hide my amusement and sometimes discuss.

George, don't you work on a government office?

Tracey

g123curious wrote:
> This product wouldn't be necessary if women who shouldn't wear low-
> rider jeans didn't wear them. (smile) I see waaaaaay too many thong
> straps while at work. It's hard to take a person seriously when
> their thong strap and tatoos are hanging out there for the world to
> see.
>
> George
> Captain
> USS McNair
>
> --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
> Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> OK guys, i swear this is scifi. i'm sorry, I had to send it.
>>
> Buttless
>
>> underwear!?!?!
>>
>> C V wrote:
>>
>>> Did you all know there was such a thing as 'backless underwear'?

>>> swear...I'm getting old and have seen it all.
>>> AND they're having a sale now! where the heck have i been?
>>>
>>> http://www.backlesslingerie.com/?cid=1134&sid=4029&pid=0&mid=494
>>>
>>> Camille [perhaps its 1/2 off??] LOL
>>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

"Excuse me while I whip this out."