Nope. I work in the Boston office (HQ) of an advertising agency (
www.digitas.com ) and the young 20- and 30-somethings females in the
office (overwhelmingly Caucasian, single, blonde, and from
Connecticut) wear just about anything. As a hetero and married male,
it makes for interesting eye candy. Besides thongs, the latest trend
is the see-thru blouses with netting that stop above the belly
button. This bare midrift or de-clothed zone (DCZ) from above the
belly button to the top of the low-rider jeans makes it quite easy
to see thong straps when my coworkers walk around the floor or sit
in a chair at a meeting. The tattoos are usually in the small of the
back waist level.

George J.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I, for one will be glad when the low rider jean fad is over.
>  Don't get me wrong, it is a good look, but only on a small
> minority of the population. That style with its accompanying
> thong can take a good looking, relatively in shape woman and
> make her look like a cow. Meanwhile, she prancing around like
> she looks good. I've had to avert my eye on numerous occasions
> to hide my amusement and sometimes discuss.
>
> George, don't you work on a government office?
>
> Tracey
>
> g123curious wrote:
> > This product wouldn't be necessary if women who shouldn't wear
> low-rider jeans didn't wear them. (smile) I see waaaaaay too many
> thong straps while at work. It's hard to take a person seriously
> when their thong strap and tatoos are hanging out there for the
> world to see.
> >
> > George
> > Captain
> > USS McNair
> >
> > --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
> > Tracey L. Minor)" <tdlists@> wrote:
> >
> >> OK guys, i swear this is scifi.  i'm sorry, I had to send it.
> >>
> > Buttless
> >
> >> underwear!?!?!

underwear'?

cid=1134&sid=4029&pid=0&mid=494