And quite comfortably,in my humble opinion...

Martin Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Profuse apologies. And I'm the
person who always calls people out for "too much information." And I agree with
your point entirely. It's gone past decorative wear and crawled into the fabric
of the social conciousness.

Daryle Lockhart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Thanks for that visual. Thanks so
much.

I think we're over intellectualizing the thong. Yes, I know I just
started a debate about Bionic characters in a TV show, but I'm
saying. I think the thong is more of decoration than an actual
garment. I think people who are looking to wear/observe practical
thongs are missing the point. It's not supposed to be ON that long,
as I saw it, or it's just supposed to be covering for legal reasons.