How freakin' hard could it be to "find" an ending for this show?

Geez.

Try this one: Iran decides to test fire one of their new nukes and
picks both islands not knowing they are inhabited by the Others and
the crash survivors.

There. Ending solved.

I gave up on this series long ago when it plodded along like a
daytime soap where nothing ever really gets resolved. That's
insincere story-telling... which Desparate Housewives also suffers
from. But I understand that the drive for $$$ encourages this kind
of story-telling.

George

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Brent Wodehouse"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: