Flying through right now, since the laundry's all done and the house is clean.
I'll be in and out until eight.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey!!! Where is everyone??? My productivity at work is going to go
waaaay down if I can't break up my day chatting with you guys....

Tracey

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"