From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 3:06 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Where is everybody??

Just remembered that I have a friend who lives in Fairfax. I'll call her up
this weekend, let her know that you're running. Mind you, she's a smart
woman, and is probably already preparing to vote for you.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com> aladvantage.com> wrote: You
are running for office? Congratulations! Take care of that head
injury :)

Tracey

<http://www.multiracial.com> ial.com

<http://www.multiracial.com/abolitionist/> ial.com/abolitionist/

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"