Crisis on Infinite Earths.

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
It's the writing. Keith GIffen, most famed for his comic take on "Justice
League" back in the 80s, handled the entire series, including all of the
offshoots with Super Skrull, Silver Surfer, Ronan the Accuser and Nova. I like
the cosmic-scoped stories, and this more than qualifies for me. While all of
Earth's heroes are knotted up in CIvil War, a bunch of ragtag forces are trying
to hold back Annihilus and his hordes, because Annihilus decided that he wants
to be Galactus. (Oh, did I fail to mention that, in Issue #1, both Big G and
the Surfer were put on ice? Think about it.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: Funny, I love Civil War and the news -type "Frontline"
series that runs with it. Annihilation is interesting, but I'm not in love with
it.

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Nope. Not even. After three issues, I didn't like the flow f it. At about the
same time, I picked up "Annihilation", running almost parallel to "Civil War".
And it's *much better*, IMO.

The Yokozuna Of Soul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: no way. You haven't been
reading Civil War? It's about to
conclude! This is the best thing to happen to Marvel in years.
And...there were shipping issues after #4 so now's a great time
to catch up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_(comics)