Apologies, all, but the link I had is dead now. :(

Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Someone sent me a preview clip of
this (can't find it in my files now), and it looked fairly interesting, a
little Angel-esqe at times. I'll give it a shot. If I find the clip link, I'll
be sure to post it for all.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I
did not take this show seriously when they announced it, but I really
liked what Greenwalt did with Angel. I here he also worked on Eureka
which I like a lot. So, I'm at least going to check it out. What do
you think?

Angel's Greenwalt Runs Moonlight
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=41708
David Greenwalt , co-creator/executive producer of the vampire drama
Angel, has been tapped to serve as executive producer/show runner on
CBS' new drama series Moonlight, which has a similar theme, according to
The Hollywood Reporter.

Moonlight, from Warner Brothers TV and Silver Pictures TV, centers on a
private investigator (Alex O'Loughlin) who is a vampire. In his eternal
life, he is joined by his former bride (Amber Valletta), a seductive
vampire who bit him 60 years ago, as well as a deceitful ally (Rade
Serbedzija), who also is undead.

The PI's life is turned upside down when he falls for a beautiful mortal
woman. In the presentation, Shannon Lucio played the part, which is now
being recast.

Greenwalt will serve as an executive producer alongside Joel Silver; the
project's writers, Ron Koslow and Trevor Munson; director Rod Holcomb;
and Gerard Bocaccio.

Greenwalt previously served as show runner on NBC's Kidnapped, UPN's
Jake 2.0 and ABC's Miracles. In addition to co-creating Angel with Joss
Whedon, Greenwalt was a writer-producer on Whedon's Buffy the Vampire
Slayer. He also worked as a consulting producer for SCI FI Channel's
original series Eureka.

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"