Frankly, they aren't helping themselves with the pricing they put on their DVD
sets, either. They started at fifty bucks for the thirteen-ep season, and it
still hasn't budged.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I think they hoped for five, but if the ratings tank, I think the goal
is to get to 100 episodes . If I'm wrong, consider this, they originally
only ordered 13 episodes for next year, after rumors of cancellation.
DVD and downloads are selling like hotcakes. Then they announce a full
season that is accompanied by another rumor that the full season is a
sign of the end and that they are only doing the additional episodes it
to make a more profitable syndication package. Keep in mind, syndication
gold is 100 episodes to seven seasons. With the 4 seasons, the pilot
movie and the Pegasus mini series they COINCIDENTALLY end up with the
100 or so needed for syndication.

But what I want to know is why did they say that Olmos and the woman
playing Starbuck were incorrect when they announced a few weeks ago that
the 4th season was the last? Was some deal being cut?

Tracey.

Astromancer wrote:

> Have you considered that the story is cycling naturally to an end?
> Does a series have to run seven or more seasons???
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Gymfig%40aol.com> wrote: WTH???
>
> I blame poor decision making by NBC. NBC has never done well with Sci
> Fi/Fantasy shows. They a; so kept on moving it around it was meant to
> be watched on
> Friday.
>
> There is so much unanswered. Will they find Earth? What will the
> people of
> Earth think of them? What will the Cylons do if they fine Earth? Are
> they going
> to sacrifice themselves to save Earth? Are there other
> people/creatures out
> there. that know about Cylons?
>
> Bad move.

> "Let’s just saying you know more than you think, but we’re not going
> to help you figure it out." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"