--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "The Village Idiot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> tetsuwanatom1 said:
> <<Anyway, you're arguing against arguing, not against what is at
issue. One
> could ask, what does whining about other people "whining"
accomplish? If
> you're fine with it, that's really okay with me.>>
>
> Nice try... but, my point wasn't about other people whining. I
have no doubt
> you'll figure that out, eventually.

Your point is about nothing else but other people whining when it's
observed correctly. One hears it often enough in other contexts. Why
are *you people* always whining and complaining about _____? It
isnt' going to change anything. The rest, the stuff asking why
hadn't people already spoken up is moot since people had.

> Correct me if I misunderstood you... but are you saying you think
it's
> important for Black people to be upset with AJ playing a biracial
woman
> because it could segue into white guys portraying King in
Blackface someday?

No, you didn't misunderstand, just misrepresented. However, to
answer you, of course not, Village Straw Man. Not even a "nice try."