From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Astromancer
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:10 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] SciFi Cancelling 'Dresden Files'?

Maurice! How was your journey?

Reece Jennings <mcjennings124@ <mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>
wrote: LOL! I missed that sense of humor!!!

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
You have a choice to Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation =>
http://www.preforec <http://www.preforeclosureusa.com/mjennings>
losureusa.com/mjennings