Daryle- NO.

Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  This may
help: the person she wanted to have sex WITH...was a dead
 man. Lexx had it's own "logic". I fell for it  because it was
 Canadian and shot on film. I  thought  it was going to  be
 interesting  because after all,  who  would shoot  nonsense on film
 in this day and age, right? Lexx was like a live action Tripping the
 Rift.