From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 11:55 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Dark Side of Soy

funny!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Gymfig%40aol.com>

In a message dated 7/13/2007 2:49:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mcjennings124@ <mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com writes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaha...ha...ha...errrr...hee...gulp...

Now you have done it. You made him tell us what is going on. I just pointed
out the obvious. You had to laugh at him.

"Mr. Keith"...since we all know that is NOT your real name......

Take his brain first.