thanks for reposting this. i plan to really check it out this time

From: "Reece Jennings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Amazing analysis and research, Keith! You're very attuned to what's good
for you and what may NOT be, and what absolutely is not. I give your
parents a lot of credit for picking up the dairy allergy. I'm guessing you
were 'cholichy (sp)', irritable, in pain, had much diarrhea...as a baby I
mean! LOLLOL!

Here is a good starting place to see what foods are beneficial or avoid for
your blood type. For instance, BANANAS! A BIG avoid for your blood type!

http://www.dadamo.com/typebase4/typeindexer.htm

Click on the food, veggie, fruit, and you get a comprehensive analysis of
the food, and whether it's good for each of the 4 blood types.

The main problem with foods for specific blood types was demonstrated to me
when I tested for my blood type. I ordered a kit from
The people who put together this food list...Dr. D'Adamo...The way the test
works is...

There are 4 substances in little dishes. You place a drop of blood into
each little dish. Your blood type is determined by which
Of the substances cause the blood drop to coagulate...form little clumps.
It's VERY obvious. And that, coupled with Dr. D's explanation
Of why a food is good for type O but not type A, convinced me that the
theory is very plausible. In other words, foods that cause your blood cells
to 'Agglutinate', or clump together, are problematic for that specific blood
type. That, and the fact that A and AB people have much lower digestive
enzyme levels in our digestive tracts, cause us to be more susceptible to
certain foods, AND diseases.

For instance, A and to a great extent AB...cancer cells are similar to our
cells, so our immune systems are sometimes fooled into not fighting cancer
cells until it's almost too late.

This blood type thing is huge, but not widely known yet. It's getting
there, though.

I take blood-type specific supplements, and they have helped me
tremendously!

NONE of us want to hear that our favorite foods are bad for us! So we don't
delve into it. But you hit it about the foods that give you the most
pleasure are the ones that are the worst for you. It's true!

I've posted this site before, but here it is again. It's the gateway to all
of the scientific date, the Vitamin store, and the food type analyzer.

www.dadamo.com

Worth a look!

Godspeed on your journey, my friend...

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com