Yeah, I would not call him Hitler.  Here in La., we have our own
problems with cock-fighting.  Just a different animal.

Everyone picks a cause that they are rabid about.  (un-intentend pun)

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> thanks for the summaries.
> As for Mike Vick, what he did was horrible, no doubt. But I have long
been amazed at how so many people spend more time fighting for animal
rights than humans'. Dogs and cats are absolutley deserving of humane
treatment. But (some) people want to penalize Vick as if he were Hitler
or something, and I don't see it on that level.